Bravo! How Heroic Firemen Rescued A Trapped Man From A Burning House In Kano

0
5

The Kano State Fire Service, on Tuesday night, rescued 45-year-old Malam Nazifi Abdullahi from a burning house at Sharada Phase I in Kano State, NAN reports.

 

Alhaji Saidu Mohammed, the Public Relations Officer of the service, told the News Agency of Nigeria in Kano state on Wednesday that Abdullahi was trapped inside the kitchen of the building.

 

He said the firemen rescued the victim after getting a distress call from one Malam Auwalu Abdullahi at 8:10 pm.

 

“Upon receiving the information, we quickly dispatched firemen and fire engine to the scene at 8:16 pm and our firemen were there on time to put off the fire.

“Only the kitchen of the house was slightly burnt, but the victim sustained injuries and was taken alive to the Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital for treatment.”

Mohammed said that the fire was caused by cooking gas.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here